Let them praise his name in the dance:
let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people:
he will beautify the meek with salvation.
Let the saints be joyful in glory:
let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
and a twoedged sword in their hand.
In many ways this life is like a dance and God is teaching me how. Some of the lessons I have learned so far are;
- I should only dance for God
- there are two of us dancing and God is the lead
- sometimes He wants me to stand still or let Him carry me and sometimes He wants me to move
- it is possible to dance through a storm and even while walking on water if He is there
- I must keep my focus on Him for things to go smoothly
- He wants to use me to set others free to dance