Survey for School!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Ok folks! here's the plan...

For those of you who do not know my long term plan you can read this, this and this post.

I found a birthing clinic in Texas just across the boarder from Mexico that has a short term program for people like me. It is one of the schools that I looked at before I applied to Newlife. I will be there 4 weeks Jan-Feb, probably staying with one of the students.

After that, I am on to the Philippines. Papa talked with a man at the Shindig who is doing a lot of evangelism work in the Philippines. I will be staying with his wife's niece and helping with their children and mission work for about 4-6 weeks. I also hope to visit Newlife for a week or two while I am there and apply to the school again for Aug. 2015.

I should be home in April. I'll try to work a few months as these trips do take a chunk out of my savings for school and then off again for 2 1/2 years in Aug. I hope to do some sort of fundraiser here in Nov.-Dec. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment